Planning your Newport trip? Whether you’re looking for things to do in Newport such as events and attractions, to make your Newport visit run smoothly or are planning where to stay in Newport, you’ll find everything you need for your Newport holiday on Whats On In Newport.com. Our What’s On Newport guide has the latest events not to miss while you visit Newport – there’s always something going on, so don’t miss out on the latest exhibitions, shows and more on your trip to Newport by checking out our Newport News and Events Calendar page.
See what's on in Newport. The events calendar is always packed with arts festivals, live music, exhibitions, blockbuster theatre shows, sport and activities for family and kids.
Whats On In Newport Local News
A CONVENIENCE store in Tredegar has had the hours it can sell alcohol increased, but not to the extent the shop owner wanted due to fears over anti-social behaviour. South Wales Argus | Business …
There is a heavy emergency services presence in the Llandaff North and Whitchurch areas of Cardiff WalesOnline – Wales News…
The advert was showing Paddy Power’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ game South Wales Argus | Business …
Held around the world in June, reporter Joe Ali reflects on the importance of Pride Month WalesOnline – Wales News…
A PONTYPOOL businessman, aged 22, is looking to expand his business after it has gone from strength to strength in the Indoor Market. South Wales Argus | Business …
Latest figures show more then 700,000 patients were waiting for planned care WalesOnline – Wales News…
1 2 3 … 9 Next »
WalesOnline – Wales News
- How Logan Mwangi's mother dramatically changed her appearance within weeks of murdering her sonby email@example.com (Philip Dewey) on June 30, 2022 at 10:00 pm
Angharad Williamson, 31, was convicted of murdering Logan along with her partner John Cole, 40, and their stepson Craig Mulligan in Bridgend
- The blood-stained Paw Patrol pillowcase on Logan Mwangi's bed and the pathetic excuse his killer stepdad gave for itby firstname.lastname@example.org (Philip Dewey) on June 30, 2022 at 10:00 pm
A documentary into Logan's murder showed his killer John Cole telling police the blood could have been from when Logan was 'brushing his teeth'
- Logan Mwangi's dad describes the last time he saw his son alive before five-year-old was murderedby email@example.com (Philip Dewey) on June 30, 2022 at 10:00 pm
The innocent schoolboy was murdered by his mother Angharad Williamson, stepfather John Cole, and a youth
- People are torn over plans to change school holiday dates in Walesby firstname.lastname@example.org (Elizabeth Thomas) on June 30, 2022 at 9:28 pm
While some readers think Welsh Government should stick with the status quo, others are in favour of the plans
- Watch the moment Logan Mwangi's mother and stepfather were arrested for his murderby email@example.com (Philip Dewey) on June 30, 2022 at 5:44 pm
John Cole, Angharad Williamson, and the youth had contrasting reactions after they arrested on suspicion of Logan's murder the day after his body was discovered in the River Ogmore
South Wales Argus | Business
- Ruby Lou's shop in Newport closes in focus on online storeon June 30, 2022 at 12:00 pm
The Commercial Street store has now closed its doors
- Multi-million-pound scheme launched to attract leading businesses to the Valleyson June 30, 2022 at 12:01 am
MORE than £8million is to be invested in Ebbw Vale as part of a scheme to create space for "leading industrial businesses".
- Airbnb ban parties after £2m Sandbanks home trashedon June 29, 2022 at 9:00 pm
Airbnb has permanently banned parties and events at homes listed on its website worldwide.
- Stagecoach records £1.2 billion revenues as bus demand recoverson June 29, 2022 at 4:00 pm
The figures come just days after German asset manager DWS completed its takeover of Stagecoach in a deal worth £595 million.
- Why many small businesses are moving online to attract new customerson June 29, 2022 at 3:39 pm
It’s been estimated that up to 99% of consumers, at least once in a year, will now find a local business they need using the internet.